Electronic applications to the state institution “Republican Centre for Polar Research” are sent to the e-mail address or through the feedback form.
An electronic appeal is presented in Belarusian, Russian or English.
An electronic appeal of a citizen must contain:
- surname, first name, patronymic or initials of the citizen;
- residence address (place of stay);
- statement of the essence of the appeal;
- citizen’s email address.
Responses to electronic requests are sent electronically to the email address specified in the electronic application, or in writing to the address of the place of residence (place of stay) of a citizen or the location of a legal entity in cases established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 ” On appeals of citizens and legal entities ”.
Appeal are left without consideration of the merits, which (for which):
- are not presented in Belarusian, Russian or English;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, surname, proper name, patronymic of the head or the person authorized in the prescribed manner to sign applications (for legal entities);
- contain text that cannot be read;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation that determines the procedure for the administrative process, legislation on administrative procedures, or in accordance with legislative acts, a different procedure for filing and considering such appeals is established;
- contain issues not related to the competence of the State Institution “Republican Center for Polar Research”;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant has been terminated.